Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 21, 2014

The Sweet life layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello Inspired By Stamping friends. Today I'd like to share a layout I created using a tag and banner stamp from the IBS store.
the sweet life layout
 

 When it comes to documenting my life, I tend to take lots of pictures of an event/activity. Sometimes I just use a one or a couple and other times I feel like it's best to show off all of the little details of that event. Such was the case for this particular scrapbook event. I wanted to remember all of our happy faces when we ate our scrumptious treat as well as the ambiance of the place we went to. So because I already had a ton of photos, I used some tag stamps to add design on one edge of the page without causing too much distraction for my photos. I also used a white background so that the papers and embellishments can pop without causing a headache for the viewer. Here are some more details...

the sweet life layout-003

the sweet life layout-001


the sweet life layout-002
 I used some of the pennant banner stamps and created my own flags. I just added a stick pin behind the stamped images and adhered it to the page. I had to cut off some of the toothpicks cause it was a bit long.
 I love using my homemade enamel dots (created from perler beads) to add some texture and dimension to my projects.
image_thumb.png
    
  It's your birthday stamp, Inspired By Stamping
  Whimsical banners, Inspired By Stamping
 Pattern papers, Twine, Enamel dots, Photo Corners, Inks, Black pen

No comments: