Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello Vacation card *Inspired By Stamping*

Around here we are already in the thick of preparing for school but I know that in some other parts of the country (and the world) are still in vacation mode. I guess I'm in denial that my summer is almost over but I can't help but smile with this latest card I created for Inspired By Stamping using some images from the Summer fun stamp set...

I think my favorite part of this card are the colors. It's just so cheesy. I decided to add some chevron stamps on the card too.


So may I ask....what's your favorite part of a vacation? 

And make sure you stop by the Inspired By Stamping store to check out the rest of the new releases for this month. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: