Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm grateful for you layout *Inspired By Stamping*

One of my favorite things about the Fall season is the reminder to have a more grateful heart. The new stamp Autumn Blessings helped me get a page documented about one of my favorite people in the world, my husband. He really is my better half and I am grateful for everything that he does for me and my family.

sothankfulforyoulayout
 

One of my favorite ways to incorporate stamping in my scrapbook pages is to use them in lieu of pattern paper. In this page, I used the images in the stamp set to create three blocks of pattern paper (pumpkin, leaves, red bricks) and then used the stamp "grateful" to layer over a Polaroid image cut up from a pattern paper. I also used the stamp set for my title, heat embossing it with black onto white cardstock, cutting around it and then adhering  it onto my picture with some foam adhesive.

sothankfulforyoulayout-001
 

sothankfulforyoulayout-002


sothankfulforyoulayout-003


Thank you for joining us today and I hope you try out the new Autumn Blessings stamp set and create something fun today.

 Happy Creating,
 Grace

Supplies.png
 


Inspired-by-Stamping-Autumn-Blessings_thumb.jpg

Others: Cardstock, Pattern paper, stickers, ink pads (apricot, emerald green, distressed brick red, pewter) , black embossing powder, black pen

1 comment:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Grace. I like your layout with this stamp set. I might be coming down to the springs sometime in the next few weeks. Got to coordinate with my SIL and see what her schedule is.
Donna