Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 6, 2014

Just For You card *Inspired By Stamping*

justforyourcard
Hello there Inspired By Stamping friends, Grace here to share with you a card that I created using the new release Teeny Tiny Greetings...
 I love all the greetings and how they are all done in different fonts. I used a few of them to create a list of sentiments. To highlight the card sentiment, I stamped the border with brown ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using some green embossing powder. To add some more texture, I added some paper flowers to the leaf design of the paper on the bottom right.
justforyourcard-001
 

I hope this inspires you to create something fun today with the Teeny Tiny Greetings stamp set. 

Happy creating,
 Grace
Supplies_thumb.png
 

Teeny Tiny Greetings
 
Others: Cardstock, Pattern papers, Paper Flowers, Rhinestone, Twine, Brown ink, Green embossing powder

No comments: