Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, December 19, 2014

Sliding Down layout

And it's another layout share from me today. 

I have been loving putting together scrapbook kits from my own stash and this one was the fourth layout from the kit that I had put together this month. You can check the video of the supplies I've gathered here...


Sliding down layout
These pictures are from four years ago. I love looking at them as they show a "younger" version of the kiddos. Not that they're super old now but their facial features have definitely changed.

I have to admit to you that I don't like my title. I was trying to be clever and use up some letter stickers but I really don't like the idea of sliding down to joy. I will change the word "to" to "with" before I slip this layout into my album.

And here's a process video showcasing this layout...


And here are a few more close up pics....

Do you ever get stumped with titles? What's your trick to overcome that? I would really like to know.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: