Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 26, 2015

Life is fabulous when you are learning layout + Process video

Thank you for stopping by. Today I'm sharing a layout using my homemade scrapbook kit for the month of February. I love being able to dive into my stash and put together products that will make for a cohesive page(s). It makes the process of scrapbooking efficient and fun for me. 

This layout is about a summer activity that my kids and I discovered a couple of years back and have become a tradition. I have a process video, sharing how I created this layout from start to finish here...


and here are some more close ups....


Thank you again for stopping by and I hope this layout share inspired you to dive into your stash and create a layout that will document your favorite "library" or summer activity.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: