Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 20, 2015

Paper strips idea #3- Petting Zoo layout (with process video)

Happy Friday friends. Today I'm sharing the final layout for my "Paper strip idea" series. I hope that you've enjoyed this little idea share that I made this month. I hope to do it again next month. Do you have any suggestion of topic I should tackle?

This layout used strips as a simple horizontal background. The variation that I did was cut them in different widths as well as add a piece with scallop edge. The differences in width made for a more interesting background. 

Here's my process video for this layout...

And here are more close ups....



Thank you again for stopping by. I hope the ideas I've shared helped you use more paper strips on your layouts.

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: