Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Peace at the Logan Temple layout + Process video

Hello friends. It's a Winter Wonderland outside of my window and I'm dreaming of green grass and warmer weather but for now, looking at this latest layout I made will have to do. I made this layout using my February homemade kit and the sketch from here

Because my photos were all 4x6, I went with a double page spread so I didn't have to crop them. I love how the sketch gave me enough room to add my photos, layer papers and add some embellishments. 

Here's a process video where you can watch this layout made, from start to finish...


And here are some more close ups...



Thank you for stopping by. Stay warm and crafty today :)

Till next time,
Grace

7 comments:

Marci said...

I am dreaming too after seeing the lushness and beauty here! Thanks for joining in and sharing and STICK IT DOWN!!!

Tracey said...

Such vibrant pictures!! Lovely take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down!!

Unknown said...

Such a great 2 pager. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it down.

Laureen said...

Such as a bright and lovely layout! Very colourful page! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for linking up at Stick It Down!

Unknown said...

Wow I feel warmer already. The colours just burst out on your pages. The embellishments are awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down.

Alison said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous two page layout. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.

Unknown said...

I'm loving those bold, vibrant colours! Hope to see some more of you at Stick It Down.