Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Smile layout + Process video

Happy Monday my dear friends. 

Today I'm sharing my third layout  using my February homemade scrapbook kit. I know it's no longer February but I just didn't have the time to share them all during the month. 

This layout is about my sweet niece and I've had this photo for a long time. It was actually taken in 2011. This just shows you that even though it seems like I make a lot of pages, I'm still not caught up. 
I loved how her striped shirt matched perfectly with the color scheme of my kit. It had blacks, red and even mustard yellow which complemented the color gold well. 

If you wanna check out how I made this layout from start to finish, please check the video below...


And here are some more close ups...



As always, thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative week.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

aBlessedChaos said...

Great use of your stash. Awesome LO.