Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 23, 2015

My Favorite Things layout *Stick It Down GDT post*

Last month, I submitted one of my layouts for the sketch challenge over at Stick It Down. I was fortunate to win among the great entries and part of that win is to be invited as a guest designer. The wonderful ladies over that challenge blog gave me this sketch to use...

and here's my take on it....
One of my purchases last month was a paper collection from My Mind's Eye called "Now and Then" and I used that in this layout. The pictures are of my daughter when she turned 7 years old (which was close to 3 years ago). I wanted the soft colors of the paper and the bold hues of her clothes in the picture to stand out so I used a grey cardstock as my base. I added some craft flowers in three different places on the layout and sprinkled some Mr. Huey white mist to add more interest.

I enjoyed playing along with this sketch and here are some more close ups...




Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the latest sketches over Stick It Down here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the colourful patterned papers. You have the good taste in papers. Thank you for being our Stick it Down Guest Designer .