Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, May 11, 2015

Roswell layout + process video

Hi crafty friends. So this week, I'm taking a bit of a break from sharing some May projects to share some of my April layouts and process videos that were never uploaded on the blog. 

This first one was #5 or #6 layout made with my April homemade kit. I was running out of pattern papers so I made some designs with the cardstock background instead. I don't know about you but I cannot scrapbook just one photo, especially if it's a trip or event. In this page, I was able to cram 8 pictures. Here's the process video if you wanna watch how this layout was made...





I still can't believe that these pictures were from about 4 years ago. It felt like it was just yesterday.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic "creative" week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: