Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Very Sweet Excursion + Process video

Happy Saturday dear friends. Today I'm sharing a layout based off of this sketch from Scrap our stash. It was the perfect foundation for my page about a little trip the kids and I took to a Krispy Kreme store in Denver. It makes me want to have a donut right about now. 



And here's a process video sharing the page from start to finish...

I had a blast making this page. Here are a few more detailed shots of the layout...


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Such a fun take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome layout and video! I love your take on the sketch so much! Thank you for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

Steffanie said...

Great job altering this sketch to fit your needs! I love this and such a sweet excursion indeed! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

Carole Wright said...

HI love your ideas for our sketch, sweet layout too! Thank you for joining us a SCRAP OUR STASH. x

Cassie said...

What a sweet layout! Love the mix of patterns. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

Crystal Schneider said...

What a sweet layout. I love the b bright and happy colors and of course the doughnuts:) thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fun and cute layout. Love details, pics, and great sketch take. Thanks for participating in our Scrap Our Your Stash Challenge!

kate blue said...

who wouldn't love a LO about donuts??!!!What an awesome trip and I love all your stamping and small embellishments! Great photos too! Kate (SOS)

TantiK Creation said...

Fantastic take on the sketch. I love every detail on this page. Well done. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.