Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 26, 2015

"Today I'm grateful for you" layout

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. I thought I'd pop in this blog and share a layout because...a. It's a page showcasing one of my blessings in life and b. It reminds me of how grateful I am for memory keeping and scrapbooking. Because of it, I am able to document my love for my family. 

This layout was actually made in a class I attended at the Denver Scrapbook Expo. I tweaked the page a little bit to suite my photos and style. They were created with some new products from Pebbles Inc.

Here are some close ups...

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: