Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 15, 2016

"Helen Hunt Falls" layout

Hello my dear friends.

Today's layout share is a double page spread. It's one of my last pages from March.

You wanna check out how I created the page? Just click on the video below...


Most of the papers used on this page was from the Memorandum line of Pink Paislee. The exception was the butterflies which I created with a free cut file and my Cameo die cut machine. I used some scraps for them. 

I am getting back into using my Thickers again. For some reason, I go through phases of using and not using them. I don't know why that is, its just is!

I added some gold splatters from the Heidi Swapp gold mist to finish off the page.

I also added some wood embellishments from We R Memory Keepers around the page.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: