Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 22, 2016

"Snuggle Up" layout

Hello, hello! My last page share for the week was inspired by the following sketch from the ScrapMuch? blog.

I love the design and how the elements are focused on the center. I have these photos of me and my little guy when he was less than a month old and the sketch was perfect to highlight them. 

I know this is going in his baby album but I couldn't resist adding some flowers. I picked some blue ones though so I hope he will be ok with that?
One of my favorite collections lately is the Memorandum line from Pink Paislee. It had a page that is full of tabs. I used one paper and had just cut up all of the labels and I sprinkle those on my pages. It is perfect for journaling and adding little bits and pieces of papers in and around my page.

I also wanted to use up some brads and they were the perfect finishing touch for my flowers. I also added some tabs from Chic Tags and a heart cut out from paper using my Cameo machine.

The title is from a Thickers pack from Pink Paislee. I love how the silver glitter stands out against the darker photos. I also added some stars on the background using a homemade star stencil and some blue stamping ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
If you have any questions about this page and the products that I used, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww...Those photos are so sweet! It's a lovely page, Grace!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

Laura Creates said...

How pretty, loving your sparkly bits! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

Unknown said...

Sweet photos and title - love that they sparkle!!
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Sandy Ross said...

Love your background stamping and journaling. Adorable photos! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!