Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 9, 2016

"Live in the Moment" layout

Hello again. Today's layout share was inspired by two challenges. The first one is from Rochelle Spear's blog...

The second one was from GrandDiva's Creative Corner's blog....

I love the layering in the sketch and I just happened to only have three photos for this specific moment so it was the perfect memory to scrap. I used some 6x6 papers and scraps for my layering. I cut out some of them to extend them on my page. I feel like with the layering look of the sketch, it let me "cheat" a bit on my papers. 

 For the washi challenge, I added one on the top but for the most of the tape, I made it into my very own pattern paper. If you look at the bottom of my photo strip, you'll notice the same woodgrain design. I added it onto a piece of white cardstock and treated it as a pattern paper. I loved the results and would definitely use that technique again. That's one of the reasons why I love challenges, it allows me to look at my products/stash in a different way.

I also used my Silhouette Cameo for my title. I added some white pen lines on the big word to create more emphasis on it. I also love how the bold black stands out within the page. It gives the title a big impact.

I added a few more details using more paper scraps, like the "remember" tab cut out using a steel die, a punched out fox image and the leaves are all cut out from paper.

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awesome fall page and take on the Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for participating!