Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 24, 2016

"Friends" layout

This next page was inspired by the following sketch from Creative Scrappers blog

I liked the block design as it gave me a chance to pull together some smaller papers that I probably would not have enough of if I had to use them for layering. I also liked how each box allowed me to "play" and add stickers over washi over accents and so forth. 

I wanted my photos to stand out so I used some photo corners on both of my pictures.

I wanted a large title but since I only have blocks to work with, I laid my title on two lines. It's still readable. I also added a thin washi frame around the words.

I was rummaging through some of my pocket letter goodies and found the butterfly and the stick pin and thought to use it in this page.

This quote was a free printable from Scrapbook Generation that I printed off of a watercolor paper. I didn't do anything to the paper but instead punched out the circle and adhered over the layers of paper and washi strips.

thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Such a playful and adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

This is completely wonderful!! I love all the details you used. So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!