Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 16, 2018

"A Sweet Date" layout

It has been a while but I have found myself looking at my favorite challenge blogs to ignite some inspiration and this page was created with a sketch from Stuck?! sketch blog. 

I used some items from my latest homemade kit. If you want to see what items I have chosen for my March/April homemade scrapbook kit you can view this video...



And here are some more close-ups from the above layout...


I had wanted to add some "donut" accents on this page to emphasize the theme and thankfully I had a scrap of paper that had a bunch of donuts on it and so I fuzzy cut them to add them here as embellishments. These are the times that I'm grateful for keeping scraps of papers.


 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon. I have a few layouts to share in the next few days.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty, love your stitching details! Thank you for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

Anne said...

Wow, such a fun page. Love all the donuts. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Fiona said...

Love the colours in this and the continuation of the circle theme, fabulous page, thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!